Thursday, June 25, 2015

PREGNANCY WEEK 32! WOO HOO 8 MOS!!!!!!

Dear Wren,

I can't believe that Mommy is 8 months pregnant with you already.  Time is flying by!  To be honest with you, I am wishing this summer away.....Which is unusual since I LOVE SUMMER and my time off here and there while the students and teachers are out of the school building.  Speaking of school, one day you will be a student in my school.....I can't wait.  I loved being your Mommy and Aunt Courtney's principal and one day I can't wait to be yours!!!!!  I've promised Mommy that I will wait to retire once you are through the elementary building......hopefully I stay healthy and can fulfill this promise!

By now, I am guessing you weigh close to 5 lbs.  since you were weighing close to the 3.75 lbs. suggested on BabyCenter.com, several weeks ago!.  You are probably around 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your Mommy's uterus. Mommy will likely gain about a pound a week and roughly half of that is due to your growth now until birth!  In fact, you'll gain a third of your birth weight during the next 7 weeks as you fatten up for survival outside the womb! You now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (Maybe- last ultrasound- you were bald!). Your skin is becoming soft and smooth as you plump up in preparation for birth.

I love you sweet Warren!
Love Mimi



No comments:

Post a Comment